Wednesday, March 25, 2009

nazif







self critique: I think my drawing is okay.but i need to make my drawing skills better.
It is not that nice.My shading is also not nice as i dont practice it.I'm not that good at art since small.i hope i can get better in drawing.My cultural drawings is also not that nice.The shading is ugly.


(peer critique mutalif):
His self-potrait needs improvement.He needs to concentrate on drawing using gridlines.His Malay Cultural drawing is very nice to me.He should keep up the good work.The lines on his self-potrait is funny looking.Drawing a nice drawing takes time and alot of patience.Good luck in other drawings that you draw.bye!

1 comment:

  1. Nazif,
    I see improvement in your art assignment actually. You need to put in more effort and discipline in achieving them. Good luck to your future assignemts also. I'm looking forward to seeing them!
    - Ms Tan

    ReplyDelete