Self-critique:
I think that this drawing is quite successful, because it's also a piece of art after all. And I also think that the designs are quite special because of those flames for stylisation.
Out of 10 marks, I think I would give myself 8 marks, because there's always a room for improvement if I put in more effort than what I am putting in now.
If I'm given a chance to draw again, I think I'll draw differently. Although I like this piece, there may be other pieces that are nicer and unique.
Peer-critique:
I think that Mahsuri has great drawings, as she has put effort in her work. There were lines, and there were also depth, as she darkens her lines. As for me, I think that her drawing is about her culture, as we can see that there are some malay decorations around her drawing.
Those lines are really different from others, and it's uniquely different. She has repetition showed for her culture, and that shows that she's really wanting a great work for her end results.
She has contrasted her drawings, as divided into 2 sides and a side shaded and one side not.
It's very creative and it shows her character. It's pretty and she looks quite happy in the drawing. Compared to mine, I think that you've put more effort than me in this work. You've really done well, and I think it's very successful. This drawing makes people feel different, and I know you can do better. Keep it up (:
-Germaine.
No comments:
Post a Comment