Wednesday, March 25, 2009

mutalif










Self Critique:I think that my drawings needs more effort so I can gain more marks.I'll try to put in more effort and creativity to my work if I can change my work.I have not completed my final design so if want complete it I need to use different style of artwork for ihave more work to do.For my final design I will combined my stylisation of my culture with my potrait and shade it so it will hopefully turn out right.If I get 4/10 or less I wouldn't be suprise for the lack of effort and creativity but one thing for sure I'll try to improved fromthe comment given by my other classmate.

Peer Critique:Vivian's drawing is nicely layedout.I can judge it the first time I see it as the drawing shows she push aside her potrait and make her culture drawing stand out of the whole drawing.What caught my eyes were her culture drawing after it has been stylize.Her final drawing shows that she made use of the ART Elements for example line,form and shape.If given ten marks I'll give her 7/10 for her outstanding drawing.

1 comment:

  1. Mutalif,
    Yep, you need to be more on task. I like the funny stern look that you managed to portray on your portrait. It was a good attempt and there is definitely room for improvement.
    till the next assignment
    - Ms Tan

    ReplyDelete